Description

Personalised Golf Shirts, Harare, Zimbabwe

This mens cotton pique polo shirt from Indigo Prints  is ideal for sport or casualwear.

Features:

Slanted placket & Comfort finish cuff seams
Double roll tip collar & cuffs.
Tape reinforced shoulder seams
Contrast herringbone taped side vents
Twin needle stitching throughout
Contrast stripe flat knit collar & cuffs
Half moon yoke and Taped back neck

Fabric: 65% Polyester/35% Cotton
Fabric: 185gsm

 


FAQs

Yes. All you can do is request an email or mailed pre-production before paper proof before we start printing. Hence, production can only commence on your order until we receive a design or artwork from you.

You can have your t-shirts transported to you, or you can pick them up from our operating location in Harare.

Yes. You can add more golf t-shirts to your order. But the sooner you let us know the better for us all.

You can pay 70% deposit of the agreed amount and the remainder 30% upon delivery.

We do not have minimum order. But take note that fewer items will cost you more.


Contact us

For more information on Logo Embroidery in Harare please complete our free quotation request form, click on the button below or Give us a call now on+263 716 703 807 to discuss your precise requirements and for a free no obligation quote :
[flat_button text=”Contact Us Now” title=”Flat Button” url=”http://www.indigoprints.co.zw/contact/” padding=”14px 36px” bg_color=”#FF5C00″ border_color=”#FF5C00″ border_width=”1px” text_color=”#FFFFFF” text_size=”14px” align=”center” target=”_self”]


Join some of Our Clients 🙂


British-Embassy-T-Shirt-Printing-Harare
PEPFAR Logo Embroidery Harare
ZOL-Logo-Embroidery-Harare
Namibian-Embassy-Embroidery-Harare
US-Embassy-t-shirt-printing-harare
DunhuRamambo Logo Embroidery Harare
ZELA Logo Embroidery Harare
Pamberi Trust Golf Shirt Embroidery Harare
Harare Hash House Harriers H4 cap embroidery harare
Generation Health Medical Fund T-shirt printing harare
CelSoft Corporation T-Shirt Printing Harare
Bushbaby Lodge Logo Embroidery
MedGen T-Shirt & Golf Printing
Mars T-Shirt & Golf Printing
Crystal Sign Plain tshirts Harare
Black Opal T-Shirt Printing Harare
Tile & Carpet Centre T-Shirt & Caps Printing Harare
CAAPS T-Shirt Printing Harare Caps
Crusma Entertainment Caps Tshirt Printing Harare
First Pack Golf Shirt Embroidery Making Harare