Best Embroidered Clothing Branding in Harare, Zimbabwe

We offer the best promotional clothing branding from our Harare factory at Indigo Prints. We supply branded embroidered clothing, club, school and work wear. Personalised linen and garments for special occasions (weddings, parties, commemorations etc.) can also be provided.

As well as our commercial range we can supply the more individual personalised embroidery branding to make your clothes as individual as you are. We have an extensive range of clothing that can be embroidered to your personal specifications.

Best Design Origination

Embroidery is stitched onto garments using our state of the art computer-controlled machinery. The design has to be specially commissioned in a format which the embroidery machine can read and a one-off set-up cost is incurred. This cost is based on the number of stitches involved and can therefore vary. Free estimates of the set-up cost will be provided on receipt of your design.

Individual Sports and Cap Designs Embroidery Designs

We have over 9000 ready made embroidery designs that can be used to personalise your garments. Please contact us to find out more.

Best Garment Printing in Harare

We also provide a garment Printing service. There are a number of options including t-shirt screen printing and heat press systems. Please contact us to discuss your requirements.

We realise there’s a lot of information so we have tried to present it concisely. If you have questions please contact us and we will do our best to help.

Get a FREE Quote Now!


[recaptcha size:compact]


FAQs

The process depends on the item or items to be branded. Some may take minutes, hours sometimes it may take some days. However our tea will be communicating with you all the way.

You name it, we provide it. We are a wholesale supplier of blank and plain t-shirts, hoodies, caps, polo t-shirts, outdoor wear and more.

Fortunately we have never had to deal with that kind of scenario. But in the case that it comes up, we will work on it to your likeness.

You pay 70% on the start, then the remaining 30% upon collection of the item or items.


Contact us for your garment branding services in Zimbabwe

For more information on Logo Embroidery in Harare please complete our free quotation request form, click on the button below or Give us a call now on +263 716 703 807 to discuss your precise requirements and for a free no obligation quote :

Join some of Our Garment Branding Services Clients 🙂


British-Embassy-T-Shirt-Printing-Harare
PEPFAR Logo Embroidery Harare
ZOL-Logo-Embroidery-Harare
Namibian-Embassy-Embroidery-Harare
US-Embassy-t-shirt-printing-harare
DunhuRamambo Logo Embroidery Harare
ZELA Logo Embroidery Harare
Pamberi Trust Golf Shirt Embroidery Harare
Harare Hash House Harriers H4 cap embroidery harare
Generation Health Medical Fund T-shirt printing harare
CelSoft Corporation T-Shirt Printing Harare
Bushbaby Lodge Logo Embroidery
MedGen T-Shirt & Golf Printing
Mars T-Shirt & Golf Printing
Crystal Sign Plain tshirts Harare
Black Opal T-Shirt Printing Harare
Tile & Carpet Centre T-Shirt & Caps Printing Harare
CAAPS T-Shirt Printing Harare Caps
Crusma Entertainment Caps Tshirt Printing Harare
First Pack Golf Shirt Embroidery Making Harare

 

[flat_button text=”Contact Us Now” title=”Flat Button” url=”http://www.indigoprints.co.zw/contact/” padding=”14px 36px” bg_color=”#FF5C00″ border_color=”#FF5C00″ border_width=”1px” text_color=”#FFFFFF” text_size=”14px” align=”center” target=”_self”]

Branding Services January 6, 2015